Monday, January 6, 2014

Growing a Greener World





While I was lounging on the couch killing time before I had to catch the train back to the city during the holidays, I happened to come across "Growing a Greener World" on public television.  Growing a Greener World describes itself as a t.v. show that "features organic gardening, green living and farm-to-table cooking."  The show really caught my attention.  While the show airs during prime errand-running time, all the old episodes are posted to their website so luckily I can view them whenever I want.

I am a little late to the game, since the show is now in its fourth season.  But the other day, when I was looking at old episodes, I came across two from season three that are very relevant for us urban gardeners:  small space gardening and NYC rooftop farms.  You can watch them here and here.  I hope you enjoy Growing a Greener World as much as I do.  Its nice to dream about gardening during these very cold days.

No comments:

Post a Comment